Currently we are looking for a Java Software Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
Prime transaction manager (PTM) is a key service provided to prime clients and is a platform that helps the client and their Barclays Service representatives manage their financial transactions such as wires, collateral movements, journals, futures and swaps settlements. PTM is in the top tier categorization of resilience requirements and requires highly effective and mature team to innovate and develop on a critical system. PTM is currently working on business development projects to assist the business with automate and optimize settlements against excess/deficit collateral, futures business development, infrastructure re-platforming and additional automation of derivative settlements. The PTM development team is based in the US and India and is launching an effort to rebuild its Eastern Europe development team. PTM supports clients, customer services and operations globally on a 24/6 basis.
From another angle, it is a web-based, client facing transaction capture application responsible for real time wire, derivative and collateral management and processing used globally in all regions. It receives “activities” and sends transactions to various settlement systems for clearing, providing real-time blotter and trade view/edit/entry functionality to internal and external users. PTM provides a web- based user interface for internal and external users, customizable GUI blotter, editors for each transaction type, advanced search for extended search criteria, data mapping, validation, approval workflow for various transaction types, clearing and collateral moves, full system recovery upon application restart or system outage.
- Provide full cycle development
- Provide occasional release activities and L3 support
- Spring web framework + Spring Integration, WebLogic/JBoss, SQL (MS SQL strongly preferred)
- Messaging JMS/EMS/MQ/XML
- Java J2EE/Ext JS /AngularJS
- Agile and Lean methodologies, design patterns
- We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- We are open for innovations and modern technologies
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
- We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners
- We propose to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment
- Using English on a daily basis, communication with people from different countries
- As a team - we bring in all our empathy, synergy and drive to focus on the client – bringing world class experience online
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 4
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Start ASAP/negotiable