Currently we are looking for a Solution Architect - Digital Asset Management & Product Information Management for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
Based in London as a Digital Asset Management (DAM) / Product Information Management (PIM) Solution Architect, you will help EPAM clients solve critical business needs by architecting both PIM and DAM solution.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, leadership and multifaceted client interaction skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities. You will leverage leading edge platforms to implement large scale DAM & PIM solutions.
- Develop solution and document customizations to commercial products to meet the client's requirements including object-oriented design, database/repository changes, screen changes, security definition, workflow flowcharts, and custom documentation
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Mentor peers and leading of technical implementation teams
- Write documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, deployment guides, test plans, or project workplans
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Experience in software design, systems integration and development or consulting
- Multi-project experience in architecting both PIM and DAM applications – COTs or Custom
- Ideally, experience in one or more of the following PIM solutions: Hybris PCM, inRiver, Stibo, Informatica
- Ideally one or more of the following DAM solutions; Adobe, ADAM, OpenText, Bynder
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills
- Understanding of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Cloud computing, HTTP, HTML and XML
- Experience with common cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth