Do you have a combination of deep technical expertise, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organizations?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and professional architects and engineers who specialize in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
Come join us!
We are looking for a Permanent Senior DevOps Systems Architect who understands the business needs of our clients, ensuring that they are able to operate and grow successfully in the new generation of Cloud-first IT.
DevOps is key to EPAM, it’s the glue that ensures delivery and operational excellence for all our projects.
You will work on a range of projects across the delivery and architectural lifecycle, from shaping our Client’s business initiatives and turning them into real projects, through to guiding development teams to meet the business needs and deliver Engineering Excellence in a modern Agile environment.
- Create and shape Cloud and DevOps strategy of our clients
- Develop strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholder groups up to C-level, both internally and externally including senior Client Executives, Account and Delivery Managers and Delivery teams
- Take part in end-to-end project delivery in an Agile environment
- Work in a variety of business domains, demonstrating the ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Work with nearshore/offshore development teams, adapting your communications approach to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Ensure code quality and optimisation of the delivery process
- Super technical with the ability to strategise and define enterprise level solutions, as well as to deep dive into technical implementation details across both Cloud & Development
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of devops best practices
- Strong and broad experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Terraform), Config Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible), Containerisation (use of Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes), Continuous Integration and Monitoring
- Ability to provide real demonstrations of the benefits of Agile to clients
- Evangelist ideally with a consulting background, positive approach to clients and excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Roadmap future state developments and help move teams to new target start architectures for Cloud and DevOps
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge FinTech platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth