You are sharp, driven and inquisitive. You are not afraid to take risks and grow by learning from mistakes. You let your voice be heard and love a good challenge. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Technical Recruiter - Contract. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM, recently named the #3 small company in the US by Forbes, is growing its US Talent Acquisition team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our dynamic, growing team providing talent and supporting some of our largest projects in the US. This position allows flexibility for remote or on-site work. The ideal candidates will possess the perfect mix of work ethic, passion for staffing, and the ability to self-motivate.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Ashley Means at Ashley_Means@epam.com or 1-267-759-9000 ext. 49976 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Understand the requirements to identify qualified candidates
- Use various tools including LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, etc. to find passive candidates and build a strong candidate flow for the company
- Able to quickly ramp up and possess a passion for high-volume, high production recruitment
- Partner with candidates at various stages of the interview process, including recruiting phone screen and technical phone screen, Onsite Interview, etc
- Drive an efficient process leading to quick hiring while managing project-based expectations
- Work with other US recruiters to maximize effort
- 5-7 years of recruiting experience with a combination of agency and in-house experience preferred
- Technical recruiting experience required
- Strong recruiting fundamentals, with an understanding of the full life cycle recruiting process
- Proven experience sourcing and recruiting software engineers within a cutting edge technical environment
- Understanding of technology and ability to read and understand technical requirements
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with a history of building strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong business acumen and results-oriented mindset