Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our team is currently working on development and support of different applications for our customer, a large US broker/dealer company. It provides a suite of high-quality execution and clearing products and services designed for institutional traders. The company specializes in the US options market and occupies about 15% of it. A key feature is the complete transparency of the system for their clients.
On this position, you will join a great goal-oriented team working on desktop broker/dealer application. The project focus will be on refactoring regression suite, testing new functionality, creating a knowledge base about the application.
- C++ (2+ years of commercial use) with STL, Boost
- Experience in GUI development Experience in software unit testing
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to combine good communication and technical skills, be self-motivated, well-organized and highly professional
- Intermediate or higher English level – both written and spoken
Nice to have
- Experience with C++/CLI or C# would be a great plus
- Experience in refactoring, working with legacy code
- Knowledge in Capital Markets Familiarity with relational databases
- Knowledge of good OO software design practices, design and architectural patterns
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule