Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company headquarter is located in New York, USA.
We are looking for a solid C++ developer willing to work with .NET as well to join the project team. It is currently working on the industry standard system development for managing all aspects of the new-issue raising process, from Syndication to Trading & Settlement. It serves all participants in the capital-raising process from a single, centralized platform.
Some of the world’s biggest and known companies have used this software to do their IPO. The system has high quality standards for robustness and performance. Project team is distributed between Kyiv, Cape Town, London, New York and Raleigh.
- 3+ years’ experience in software engineering with C++
- Deep expertise in COM/COM+
- Familiarity with ActiveX
- Confident knowledge of .Net framework
- Analytical mindset, proactive attitude, ability to work without supervision
- Good technical English (Upper-intermediate or higher)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow
- Financial domain knowledge
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule