Currently we are looking for a Junior IT Recruiter for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated In-house IT Recruiter.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working along site with our business development directors and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of the human resource and recruitment strategies and will be engaged in every aspect of the partnership between us and our customers.
As a key member of the team, you will understand hiring managers' requirements. The role involves recruiting IT specialists and handling recruitment processes in terms of other vacancies. You should have a sound knowledge of the technical aspects of these positions. The role also involves extensive interviewing, assessing candidates and negotiating employment offers. For the right person this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and grow into human resources or sales.
- Experience in recruiting in IT (at least 6 months)
- Good knowledge of candidate search techniques including use of HR/recruitment data base systems such as e.g. Taleo
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to demonstrate communicating effectively, orally and in written form at all level
- Familiar with using social media such as LinkedIn, GoldenLine
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to details is critical)
- Excellent people skills and able to relate positively to staff
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with enquiries and requests
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Fluent in English
- Have a creative approach
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted