Currently we are looking for a Regular/Senior Java Developer (Java 8-9/10) for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Our team delivers software for technology & innovation department. We are working on the server-side components for different media & entertainment products like Horizon Go, Horizon set-top box as well as new EOS set-top box. Range of potential involvements differs from real-time communication to big data processing and analysis. We value professional growth and development, proactivity and critical mindset.
Project is migrating from Java 8 to Java 9/10.
- Design and develop new micro-services for the media back office platform
- Participate in planning and management of development process
- Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers and analysts
- Contribute to Continuous Delivery and Integration pipeline infrastructure
- Work on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Make technical design decisions with little supervision
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodology and processes
- 2+ years of experience working with Java 8, other object-oriented languages may be an asset (Scala, Kotlin)
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (Git), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Understanding of micro-services architectures, RESTful API design, Docker containers and cluster management systems like Kubernetes or Amazon ECS
- Experience with Java server micro frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Ratpack or others
- Experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted