Currently we are looking for an Python Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Work for one of the largest search engine provider’s finance tech operations team.
Software engineering team within finance that maintains and builds automations and web apps.
Our established and growing team consists of full stack developers with main expertise in Python. Their task is to refactor and maintain ten internal tools facing thousands of users. The finance tech ops department works in SQL, Python, AngularJS, ML (TensorFlow, etc.).
The team might get involved with more state of the art technologies and frameworks in the future especially in machine learning.
- Strong Python (main skill)
- English B1/B2
- Basic Linux like how I can run a Shell or Eclipse and some scripts
- Some Java experiences
- Medium to higher JS
- AngularJS knowledge
- App Engine knowledge
- Go language (can be easily learned from Python)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted