Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Proxy Product Owner – Ecommerce, you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Come join us!
EPAM recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. As a Proxy Product Owner, you will work together with Development project team, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
As a Proxy Product Owner – Ecommerce at EPAM you will collect and handle functional requirements from customer to eCommerce stream scope. Focused on a discovery stage, and actively take part in governance for the functional requirements during project timeline.
You will join a newly created project team onsite with a Global client who are undertaking a major digital transformation project in which EPAM’s main areas of responsibility encompass three main streams Ecommerce, Data and Digital Marketing.
- Drive project discovery and scope baselining
- Set up Business Analysis process from scratch
- Drive onsite sessions to define functional / non-functional / integration requirements
- Be responsible for scope management / change management process during solution implementation; Facilitate obtaining requirements sign-off
- Run show-and-tell sessions with Business Users to demo IBM WebSphere Commerce platform and Solution capabilities, prepare business users for user acceptance testing
- Facilitate UAT process with the Customer and Delivery Team and obtain sign-off for delivered functional scope; Support complex systems UA
- Striving for excellence and best delivery, Thinking in terms of product development with customer-centric approach
- Ideal candidate is ambitious, bright and hardworking
- Experience in working with 3rd party vendors and offshore teams will be a plus
- Good domain knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce Omni-channel Retail business will be a plus
- Working knowledge of IBM Commerce or any comparable commerce platforms such as Oracle Commerce/ SAP Hybris Commerce /Ebay Magento will be a plus
- Experience in integration with other E-Commerce ecosystem components including PIM, OMS, CRM, CMS, BI/Web analytics, Price/Payment/Loyalty Management Systems, Customer Service Center, Search Engines will be a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English level. Italian speaking candidate will be preferred
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience in eCommerce domain
- Client facing experience on significant projects (10+ FTE)
- Ability to drive requirements gathering process during project’s initiation and implementation phases; experience with full project life cycle in an Agile/Scrum environment (with evidence of successfully delivered ones)
- Understanding of full lifecycle development process from requirements gathering to rollout; Scope management and change management experience
- Excellent presentation skills
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor junior BA’s
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth