Currently we are looking for a Tester Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
During daily activities, as a part of a Scrum team, you will focus on creating and maintaining automated component integration tests for a back-end application.
Our client is implementing eco system of services and components around trading platform to enrich the activities required for trading and integration standards it constantly improves. Existing team is actively improving and leveraging the functionality to support the various scenarios of trading and management activities, which vary for different regions globally. There are many developments planned in the upcoming years to fit the regulation and requirement needs dictated by open markets to release the new version of components and integration adapters and gateways. For this purpose, we expand Krakow team to increase the deliveries and help to build the experienced community.
The main project features are:
Back-end components and services;
Integration solutions and API’s;
Data processing and remediation;
UNIX environments across key locations: EMEA, AMER, APAC;
Business domain involvement and release owning.
The QA Engineer is responsible for developing and reviewing the software under test project and ensuring the quality standards across all areas of the software development, testing, systems architecture and quality. Testing activities cover all aspects of the product/system including functional part & components. The right candidate in this role must demonstrate knowledge of the testing domain, environment and middleware support, production release strategies awareness and best practices.
- Be a member of Scrum team working within the global delivery team set
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Be responsible for defining test strategy, setting up toolset used for testing, writing and executing test procedures
- Collaborate closely with the development team to identify the optimal way to cover new functionality with the tests
- Further knowledge and enthusiasm of QA engineering techniques with your peers
- Experience in testing of back-end application on different levels (system and integration, module and component, black and white box, performance and stress)
- UNIX and scripting knowledge and understanding
- Agile software development practices experience, a quality driven mindset
- Database services and SQL skills
- Middleware and environment setup support
- Good communication and team skills
- Interested in both manual and automated testing
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted