You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a BI Tableau Consultant. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM Systems is in search of talented BI Tableau Analyst who will help with leading BI consulting on the financial project.
- Leverage EPAM data strategy assessment for AMG analytics platform during implementation phase
- Provide recommendations for the new analytics platform design
- Participate in user experience review
- Review existing AMG reports and workbooks and make recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Perform analysis, finding actionable insights from data, creating a story for business actions and outcomes using Tableau
- Experienced in Rapid Prototyping Methodology
- Hands-on running workshops and conducting client interviews
- Expert in visualizing data – creating analytical drilldowns using paper mockups
- Good business understanding and communication skills
- Understanding of Wealth Management is highly advantageous
- Expert in Tableau
- Knowledge of other analytics tools such as Spotfire, Qlik, etc