Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company headquarter is located in New York, USA.
If you are either DevOps with strong coding skills or Test Automation Engineer with experience in AWS CI, you are welcome to join the team working on the Offshore Development Center initiation for our customer in Kyiv for a new technology company in financial services.
- Deep knowledge of TeamCity: being able to create/support build configurations, templates, create own plugins for TeamCity, static UI extensions
- Strong expertise in PowerShell: being able to write new modules/scripts, support and improve existing
- Proficiency in AWS: being able to launch workspaces/EC2 instances, create cloud profiles, Active Directory, VPC
- Knowledge of Azure: being able to launch instances, set up connectivity between Azure and Amazon
- Coding background in C# or Java (as the position is mixed); other languages also could be considered
- Good technical English (Upper-intermediate or higher)
Nice to have
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule