Currently we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Team Lead for our Wroclaw office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a dedicated Talent Acquisition Team Lead to run a team of experienced recruiters based in Wroclaw to support staffing for this location.
As a Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will perform planning, execution and control of the staffing process for EPAM Wroclaw office. The Talent Acquisition Team Lead will work closely with other Talent Acquisition Team Leads, Business/ Resource Managers to help building robust, effective and scalable staffing processes. As a Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you are expected to apply previous high volume project management skills in the area of hiring and staffing in software production/outsourcing industry.
- Work with management to fulfil vacancies through the different source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire
- Liaise with business/resource managers to ensure smooth recruitment process
- Meet defined SLA’s and ensure team performance
- Meet individual and team KPIs
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates
- Build positive atmosphere and collaborative culture within and between the teams
- Train, motivate and develop the team in order to ensure the best leverage of their skills and potential
- Handle escalations
- Provide input to reporting
- Be actively involved into local recruitment marketing & brand building initiatives
- Recruitment experience: 6+ years
- Experience in people management/leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in IT industry recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted