Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As an iOS Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
- 2+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Multithreading, Core Data, Local and remote notifications
- Experience in using Git, JIRA
- Ability to analyze requirements, create technical designs, and write high-quality code
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Objective C and SWIFT
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours