Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position, you may join the team working on the project aimed to support the documentary platform for the client, Insurance business line part.
The project team consists of the Project Owner, QA Engineers, Lead Software Engineer and the development team.
Currently, we are searching for a strong Software Engineer with ASP.NET MVC expertise to increase the project capacity and to help with adding export capabilities to the system (Excel, PDF, Word).
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Deep expertise in ASP.NET MVC
- Proficiency in Telerik Controls
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours