Currently we are looking for a Lead Systems Engineer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
Epam seeks a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and collaborative Lead Systems Engineer to play a critical role as consultant Epam’s systems engineering consulting practice.
The Lead Systems engineer will be responsible for leading and implementing aspects of designing the projects, from understanding the user needs, developing the business case, and working with the team to develop the technical structure of the projects.
S/he will be able to synthesize and codify information that connects data gathered from a variety of stakeholder interviews and research to define and present the business problem and potential solutions.
- + 5 years’ experience in people management
- Experience with DevOps practices and toolset
- Experience in working with public Clouds (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, VSTS, Artifactory, Git, VSTS, TFS, TeamCity, Bamboo)
- Experience with IaC tools (Terraform, Vagrant, CloudFormation)
- Experience with CM tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools is a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in ITSM is a plus
- Experience with ITIL framework
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in working directly with customer, suppliers, contractors
- English C1
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted