Currently we are looking for a Java Developer (Hybris Developer) for our Grodno office to make the team even stronger.
We welcome Java Developers to join our Java team in Grodno for developing a big e-commerce solution based on SAP Hybris, the industry’s most modern, Agile, and comprehensive e-commerce suite. For years, companies have created great multi-channel customer experiences using traditional technologies and practices. Hybris delivers an e-commerce software suite that is best in class, helping a company execute all of its direct selling processes and present a single view and a unified experience to its customers.
The ideal candidates will be working in an international team using Scrum as a basic methodology for this project. Business trips are possible.
- Design and develop e-commerce software in a team
- Develop a highload solution integrated with external systems
- Develop difficult solutions for product maintenance and updates
- Apply new technologies
- Extended JEE experience
- Spring experience
- Good communication skills
- Minimum Intermediate English level
Nice to have
- Knowledge of e-commerce or digital experience platforms such as Adobe AEM or Hybris
- Work experience in a distributed team
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule