Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is one of Canada’s most shopped general merchandise retailers. 1,700 retail locations, financial services, and exemplary e-commerce capabilities. It is one of Canada’s most admired and trusted companies. With world-class owned brands and exciting market-leading merchandising strategies.
EPAM has been providing this company with support and strategic guidance in multiple business areas. Including Dealer Communication (Dashboards on Cognos), Application Integration & Monitoring, Enterprise Big Data (using Hadoop), SAP, Cloud Infrastructure, Design (for web and mobile), Consulting (technology, processes, strategy, and implementation) and other (through multiple projects).
On this position, you may join the team working on installation of an automated collection system for pick-up-in store orders.
- Create performance testing automation framework
- Perform test execution and report test results
- Support for test estimation
- Contribute to or prepare test completion reports/test status reports
- 2+ years of experience on a Performance Analyst position
- Expertise in HP LoadRunner
- Confident knowledge of Apache JMeter
- Experience in monitoring tools: Zabbix/Telegraf/other
- Proficiency in at least one of JVM monitoring tools: VisualVM, JProfiler or other
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI tools: Jenkins/TeamCity
- Experience in New Relic/AppDynamics/Dynatrace will be a plus
- Proficiency in one of the programming languages: C/C++/Java/C# Groovy/JS/Scala would be plus
- Solid knowledge of performance testing types and goals
- Stress testing experience
- At least Intermediate English level (B1+)
- Oracle Database
- IBM; Netezza, DataStage & Cognos, Cloudera, Hadoop
- Agile best practices: SCRUM, XP, TDD, ATDD, Pair Programming: Continuous Integration/Deployment; Direct interaction team-customer; Continuous process improvement; Clean Code; Scaled Agile Framework
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers