Currently we are looking for a Back-end Software Developer for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a person who will be responsible for the full development lifecycle of the server components from architecture and design to development and integration with other back-office systems and partner products.
We encourage you to join to our Video Back Office Software Development Team and work on bringing our customer's media products vision to life.
- Design and develop new microservices for the media back office platform
- Participate in planning and management of development process
- Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers and analysts
- Contribute to Continuous Delivery and Integration Pipeline Infrastructure
- Work on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Make technical design decisions with little supervision
- Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodology and processes
- Work in the on-call mode outside of regular working hours to support production level incidents coming to our team from 1st line of support
- 2+ years of experience working with Java 8, other object-oriented languages may be an asset (Scala, Kotlin)
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Understanding of micro-services architectures, RESTful API design, Docker containers and cluster management systems like Kubernetes or Amazon ECS
- Experience with Java server micro frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring Boot, Ratpack or others
- Experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule enables work life balance
- Regular corporate and social events