Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics, and services to business and government. As the leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to join the team working on legacy mainframe middleware system for credit score reporting, which merges reports coming from Experian, Equifax, and Transunion and returning reports to customers in MISMO format. This role combines knowledge of System Engineer and DevOps with long-term business-trips to San Diego.
- Analyze raw results of security scans that point at applications vulnerabilities
- Create the backlog in JIRA with detailed description of what and when vulnerabilities need to be fixed based on internal SLAs
- Track all incremental changes daily and prioritize against current backlog
- Manage RFCs across entire approval-implementation process
- Interact with Technical resources to clarify/verify details of the backlog to be able to transfer understandable backlog to offshore developers
- 2+ years’ experience as a DevOps or Security Engineer
- Familiarity with Linux
- Confident knowledge of Windows servers
- Web Servers (Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat)
- Web Application platforms knowledge (.Net/Java)
- Being self-motivated
- Ability to showing results without supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule