Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for an Automation Test Lead for the E-commerce department in the Kyiv Office.
One of our clients is an American healthcare company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools. It is a Fortune Global 500 company and the 5th highest revenue generating company in the United States.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, our client delivers vital branded and generic pharmaceuticals, as well as over-the-counter products, to more than 40,000 customers in three primary segments: retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading e-commerce platform being authentically a future of e-commerce today. It incorporates stores for the web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology. Hybris can manage 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, Hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
- Lead the testing team (automation QA Engineers)
- Drive the testing process according to the test strategy
- Communicate and report on success and progress
- Drive the reporting process
- Provide support and expertise on all test and quality assurance related subjects
- Conduct the automation testing, etc
- Experience in testing 5+ years
- Experience in test automation 3+ years
- Experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of testing theory, QA concepts and methodology
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours