Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help to transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions within Cloud and DevOps Unit in Kiev, Ukraine. Projects on the Unit are focused on Cloud technologies, DevOps, microservices, containerization, and migration of systems/services to the Cloud.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to apply your knowledge of the latest trends in the DevOps industry and cooperate with client-facing teams to consult and potentially help implementing DevOps practices. You will engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy. You will also work with the business users for defining the project scope and timelines. You will formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional project teams across multiple locations and geographies, solution practices and business domains.
We are seeking a self-motivated, pro-active individual, comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and able to drive a project/program from concept to delivery.
- Be responsible for ensuring high quality of work to standards set on the project while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific Business initiative/Project
- Be responsible for and ensure that teams within his/her Business Initiatives follow defined Quality Strategy and agreed Ways of Working
- Drive innovative behavior and encourage teams to add the customer value through Continuous Improvement
- Ensure that teams follow the best process and technology practices
- Be responsible for Resource (Teams) Planning
- Work on teams and talents pool growth, engage new business & projects
- 4+ years in an IT project management sphere (particularly infrastructure, DevOps and software development)
- 4+ years in IT overall, hands-on experience in DevOps field
- Extensive experience in managing projects with 1+ year duration
- Extensive experience in managing projects with 10+ team members
- Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Solid knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Solid knowledge of DevOps approaches and tools
- Understanding of cloud technologies i.e. AWS/GC/Azure
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage the cross-functional team consisting of developers, DevOps, vendors, and business users
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses
- Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions
- Solid experience in implementing enterprise wide, custom applications with global teams
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile/Scrum/XP/Lean development methodologies
- People management and staffing experience
- Strong ability to learn fast
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule