As a Software Test Automation Engineer (C#), you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the premium international brand for the mother-to-be, her baby and young children, the main specialist that is focused on children and their parents. Our customer has almost 60 years of experience in all products for mothers-to-be, babies and children up to the age of ten. Currently operates more than 400 stores in 45 countries worldwide. Our client has a premium image throughout the world, earned through the highest quality of its products and professional customer service.
Our project is about migration the operational inventory management processing away from the one system to another one. The main goal of our project are: improve process efficiency across International Logistics; provide better supply chain visibility for Franchise Partners orders; enable the International Merchandising team to better manage the global order demand; and get better terms when negotiating the manufacturing supply contracts.
- Automation test case creation and execution
- Extending and maintaining the existing testing framework
- Bugs reporting and bug fix verification
- Preparation of testing result reports
- Work planning and estimation
- Interacting with other distributed teams of this product
- 2+ years of experience in C# test automation
- Experience in web-services automated testing (soap & rest)
- Experience with Selenium Web-Driver
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with the following tools would be considered as advantage: NUnit, MS Entity Framework, Rest Sharp, Selenoid, InfluxDb, JMeter
- Experience with setting up CI for test automation solution would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours