Currently we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who is willing to work in a life sciences domain.
The position assumes client visibility with the vast majority of stakeholders being scientists or laboratory technicians. Prior life sciences experience is highly desired but the lack of thereof might be compensated by natural scientific curiosity and desire to work on the futuristic scientific projects with an ultimate goal of improving human longevity.
You will be working close to the business partners and actively participating in enterprise-grade product requirements definition. In a Sr. Business Analyst position, you will clarify and analyze business requirements and translate them to easy-to-digest user stories. You should be capable of working alone and documenting the findings in an efficient way.
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive individual, who is comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to drive a product delivery from early design concept to rollout.
- Perform requirements analysis and provide documentation including project specification, system configuration description, end user documents
- Facilitate discussions with business to understand requirements, drive key decisions, and resolution to issues
- Identify the options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Work closely with other project team members for any cross-functional issues/tasks
- Participate in full system implementation life cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment, preferably having experience working in Agile teams as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager
- Understanding of requirements management
- Comfortable engaging with senior technical stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Ability to manage client expectations effectively
- Understanding of main principles of SDLC
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong English written and verbal skills (B2 and higher)
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and participation on projects in various domains
- Opportunity to work in a distributed team on an international project
- In-house education and training - Our educational platforms provide over 6,000 courses and trainings esigned to develop both technical and soft skills. Moreover, we have special educational programs for advanced specialists—Delivery Management School, Solution Architecture School, and Solution Architecture University. And even better yet, free English courses and conversational clubs are available for you right inside our offices
- Participation in mentoring programs for both technical specialists and managers
- Self-fulfillment opportunities beyond projects: we hold meetups and conferences where our employees act as speakers, invite trainers for speakers, and develop professional communities
- Relocation opportunities—both within and outside Russia (EPAM's offices are present in ten Russian cities as well as in over 25 countries)
- We support flexible hours and occasional remote work
- Voluntary health insurance policy, including dental care, is available to you right from your first working day; in-house medical care is provided
- Reimbursement for sports activities plus in-house yoga trainings. Moreover, you will be able to attend training sessions and participate in tournaments (soccer, basketball, and volleyball) with our corporate teams
- Educational programs for children of our employees (in-house programming courses)