As a Senior Test Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
You will be working closely with other cross-functional teams distributed between different locations in various countries and work in one of the Scrum teams.
Our customer is one of the biggest general retailers in North America with nearly 1,700 outlets from coast-to-coast. Founded in the 1920s, our client remains one of Canada's most recognized and trusted brands and more than 80% of the population shops at the stores every year.
- Lead team of 1-3 Test Engineers
- Develop and follow a test strategy on the project
- Establish a test process on the project
- Preparation of testing result reports, estimations, sprint planning
- Communication with a customer on daily basis
- 3+ years of experience in Software testing
- Experience of leading small QA team would be a plus
- Strong test design skills is a must
- Requirements analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum
- Knowledge and experience in REST API testing
- Knowledge and experience in DB (SQL, Oracle, Mongo, etc.)
- Experience in Automation would be a plus
- Experience in close collaboration with a customer
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours