Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions.
As a senior iOS engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a leading science and technology company delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases.
EPAM develops solutions for genetically modified mice factories. The main goal is to increase speed of drug releases. Laboratories and vivariums are using old technologies like FileMaker and VBA. EPAM helps scientists to get biological materials quicker and make investigations faster without long distraction for storing, transferring and searching necessary data.
- 3+ years of experience in developing native iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of OOD, design patterns, architectural pattern
- Strong skills and experience in client communication
- Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles
- Network security knowledge and experience
- Native Networking knowledge and experience
- Experience working in a team
- Ability to design and lead architectural activities on the project
- Experience with Audio Video framework
- Knowledge of SWIFT
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours