Currently we are looking for a Demand Planner.
For our client HAVI we are building a Global Delivery Center in Katowice, Poland. HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading foodservice brands. HAVI has provided supply chain management services for nearly 45 years, employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
HAVI has made a strategic decision to establish a new operating center in Katowice, which will begin with the establishment of positions supporting its U.S. Supply Chain Planning Operations. This represents just one more step in HAVI’s continued efforts to strengthen its global presence to meet the ever-evolving needs of its leading global customers.
Under general supervision, Demand Planner uses statistical and judgmental forecasting methods to produce forecasts that supports supply chain decision-making and works with cross-functional teams to maintain best practices for supplier and Distribution Center replenishment. A Demand Planner ensures restaurant and Distribution Center level forecasts (at menu item level), meets established goals for accuracy by monitoring consumer sales, marketing activity, and menu offerings.
- Support the US-based team in their account management responsibilities for the Distributor community which includes the distribution centers and the food service client’s field supply chain organization
- Produce and maintain a rolling forecast that serves as direct input into supply chain among internal and external customers
- Provide forecasts for demand planning purposes by adjusting projected demand to account for local tactics and support the development of supply plans
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of forecast volume at the time/restaurant/distribution center planning level
- Stay apprised of actual performance versus forecast and reforecast to reduce exceptions and/or align with trend
- Follow an agreed to exception management process
- Monitor quality of inputs to forecasting and supply chain processes
- Evaluate system performance and pursue opportunities to improve efficiency
- Perform analysis for spontaneous assignments such as post-promotion evaluations and halo/cannibalization assessments
- Work with supply planners on root cause analysis
- Responsible for achieving agreed upon KPIs, measures and SLAs
- Perform other duties as required
- Supply chain experience with a focus on demand planning
- Experience with a statistical software package
- Experience with SAS, JDA or another demand planning tool
- Knowledge of SQL or Tableau
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or a relevant discipline
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity
- Being part of a large IT company, located in the city centre
- Vast opportunities for self-development: robust training and online educational content, collaboration with colleagues around the world, and the chance to develop knowledge and skills by supporting one of the world’s top supply chains
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruits in the office
- Development platforms access
- Clear career path to follow
- New joiners training package