Currently we are looking for a Junior Demand Planner.
For our client HAVI we are building a Global Delivery Center in Katowice, Poland. HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading foodservice brands. HAVI has provided supply chain management services for nearly 45 years, employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
HAVI has made a strategic decision to establish a new operating center in Katowice, which will begin with the establishment of positions supporting its U.S. Supply Chain Planning Operations. This represents just one more step in HAVI’s continued efforts to strengthen its global presence to meet the ever-evolving needs of its leading global customers.
Under general supervision, Demand Planner uses statistical and judgmental forecasting methods to produce forecasts that supports supply chain decision-making and works with cross-functional teams to maintain best practices for supplier and Distribution Center replenishment. A Demand Planner ensures restaurant and Distribution Center level forecasts (at menu item level), meets established goals for accuracy by monitoring consumer sales, marketing activity, and menu offerings.
- Produce and maintain a rolling forecast that serves as direct input into supply chain among internal and external customers
- Provide forecasts for demand planning
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of forecast volume
- Stay apprised of actual performance versus forecast and reforecast to reduce exceptions and/or align with trend
- Follow an agreed to exception management process
- Monitor quality of inputs
- Evaluate system performance and pursue opportunities to improve efficiency
- Work with supply planners on root cause analysis
- Perform other duties as required
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or a relevant discipline
- Very good knowledge of English (at least level B2)
- Experience with a statistical software package
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity
- Experience with SAS, JDA or another demand planning tool will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL or Tableau will be a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supply chain Internship experience with a focus on demand planning would be beneficial
- Being part of a large IT company, located in the city centre
- Vast opportunities for self-development: robust training and online educational content, collaboration with colleagues around the world, and the chance to develop knowledge and skills by supporting one of the world’s top supply chains
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruits in the office
- Development platforms access
- Clear career path to follow
- New joiners training package