Currently we are looking for a Supply Chain Planner. For our client HAVI we are building a Global Delivery Center in Katowice, Poland.
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading foodservice brands. HAVI has provided supply chain management services for nearly 45 years, employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
HAVI has made a strategic decision to establish a new operating center in Katowice, which will begin with the establishment of positions supporting its U.S. Supply Chain Planning Operations. This represents just one more step in HAVI’s continued efforts to strengthen its global presence to meet the ever-evolving needs of its leading global customers.
Under general supervision, a Supply Chain Planner is responsible for the development & execution of supply plans supporting multiple promotional, new, core food, and packaging initiatives. This includes feasibility planning, planning & analysis, communication, and post analysis of assigned projects & categories.
Supply Chain Planner oversees and owns executional responsibility for optimizing inventory across the supply chain network in accordance with target service levels for the allocated portfolio while minimizing costs. He or she ensures the right amount of product is in the right place, at the right time, at the lowest cost.
- Support assigned projects, timelines, & team deliverables to meet customer objectives and milestones
- Develop production, distribution, and inventory management plans in support of promotional and core items
- Conduct promotional capacity analyses and financial risk assessments to identify potential constraints and/or exposure and create recommended contingency plans to mitigate or minimize risk
- Identify opportunities & work with internal customer success team to synthesize and champion business solutions that lead to new business & services
- Monitor performance of the plans, make recommendations for improvements and conduct root cause analysis of issues to drive continuous improvement
- Review all supplier and Distribution Center shipment forecasts and identify potential issues
- Conduct root cause analysis on all planning/program exceptions. Identify gaps and issues and work with stakeholders to resolve
- Track and manage compliance against plans and make recommendations on corrective actions
- Create, develop, & drive new ideas & processes that advance continuous improvement, innovation, and customer satisfaction
- Work with cross functional teams to adjust shipment plans (BOM changes, Line of supply changes, safety stock and YCF adjustments, etc.)
- Communicate the supply plan outputs and thought process to local market teams
- Communicate supply plan to Everyday category supply planners for promoted core items
- Perform other duties as required
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Engineering
- Experience with Inventory/Demand/ERP Applications & Reporting Tools (JDA, JDE, OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI) with proficiency in SQL
- Supply Chain Planning experience
- Project Management or related experience
- Very good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics (numeric/data processing and interpretations)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external customers
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both onsite and offsite cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity
- Command skills
- Strong communication skills appropriate across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and come up with alternative solutions
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Being part of a large IT company, located in the city centre
- Vast opportunities for self-development: robust training and online educational content, collaboration with colleagues around the world, and the chance to develop knowledge and skills by supporting one of the world’s top supply chains
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruits in the office
- Development platforms access
- Clear career path to follow
- New joiners training package