Currently we are looking for a Junior Supply Chain Planner. For our client HAVI we are building a Global Delivery Center in Katowice, Poland.
HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading foodservice brands. HAVI has provided supply chain management services for nearly 45 years, employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
HAVI has made a strategic decision to establish a new operating center in Katowice, which will begin with the establishment of positions supporting its U.S. Supply Chain Planning Operations. This represents just one more step in HAVI’s continued efforts to strengthen its global presence to meet the ever-evolving needs of its leading global customers.
Under general supervision, a Supply Chain Planner is responsible for the development & execution of supply plans supporting multiple promotional, new, core food, and packaging initiatives to meet customer objectives and milestones. This includes feasibility planning, planning & analysis, communication, and post analysis of assigned projects & categories.
Supply Chain Planner oversees and owns executional responsibility for optimizing inventory across the supply chain network in accordance with target service levels for the allocated portfolio while minimizing costs; ensures the right amount of product is in the right place, at the right time, at the lowest cost.
- Develop production, distribution, and inventory management plans
- Conduct promotional capacity analyses and support financial risk assessments
- Communicate the supply plan outputs and thought process to local market teams
- Conduct root cause analysis on all planning/program exceptions. Identify gaps and issues and work with stakeholders to resolve them
- Identify opportunities and work with internal customer success team to synthesize and champion business solutions that lead to new business & services
- Review all supplier and distribution center shipment forecasts and identify potential issues
- Monitor performance of the plans, make recommendations for improvements, work with cross-functional teams to adjust shipment plans
- Create, develop, & drive new ideas & processes that advance continuous improvement, innovation, and customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties as required
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Engineering
- Very good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics (numeric/data processing and interpretations)
- Experience with Inventory/Demand/ERP Applications & Reporting Tools (JDA, JDE, OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI, SAP) with proficiency in SQL will be a plus
- Supply Chain Planning experience will be a plus
- Project Management or related experience will be a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both internal and external customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with both onsite and offsite cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting of ambiguity
- Command skills
- Strong communication skills appropriate across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and come up with alternative solutions
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Being part of a large IT company, located in the city centre
- Vast opportunities for self-development: robust training and online educational content, collaboration with colleagues around the world, and the chance to develop knowledge and skills by supporting one of the world’s top supply chains
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruits in the office
- Development platforms access
- Clear career path to follow
- New joiners training package