Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Client is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, it is the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
Company is a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Native of Germany, with regional offices in 130 countries, it has over 293,500 customers in 190 countries.
As the market leader in enterprise application software, it is at the center of today's business and technology revolution.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
It's a leading e-Commerce platform being authentically a future of e-Commerce today. It incorporates stores for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web-content management. Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology, Hybris can manage: 20 million SKUs on one of the largest online retail sites; two million customers and 500,000 orders per day for one of the largest wholesale distributors; 2,500 stores in 44 global markets for one of the largest physical retailers. In just 4 months, Hybris was deployed in 42 countries and now processes 6000 inquiries per second.
Hybris can: build upon latest Spring release, including Spring MVC and Spring Integration frameworks; provide full-text search with SOLR; provide RDBMS-independent, support MongoDB in certain modules; provide plain old JSP + top-edge java script frameworks for a storefront; support both REST and SOAP; provide modular architecture, cloud integration and best code practices (Checkstyle, CPD, PMD, FindBugs).
- 3+ years’ experience in QA automation
- 1+ year experience in scrum processes
- Proficiency in WEB UI test automation
- Expertise in Java
- Confident knowledge of Selenium
- Experience with Junit/TestNG
- Familiarity with Cucumber/JBehave
- Expertise in Git
- Intermediate or higher English level
- Being a team player, able to work in a distributed team
- Reliability and responsibility
- Proactivity, being a quick-learner
- Good communication skills
- WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside the Content department and company as well
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours
- The possibility to work on full product lifecycle – from concept to delivery into production
- Certification for Content technologies (paid by the company)
- IT conferences sponsorship
- Opportunity to realize your ideas and potential within the democratic environment and much more