Currently we are looking for an E2E Integration Tester for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
The Senior E2E Integration Tester leads the integration testing strategy. You will also work on the automation of web services-based products which are hosted on AWS and will conduct quality assurance testing of highly complex software applications.
- Define and carry out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements
- Do automation, write test plans and detailed test scripts supporting test cases derived from an analysis of functional requirements and programming specifications
- Thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects prior to implementation. Document and work to resolve all problems. Devise improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Perform work flow analysis and recommend quality improvements
- Establish software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing and maintenance. Establish advanced software test standards and methods and conduct complex software tests
- Work collaboratively with developers across regions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 or more years related experience in quality assurance and testing
- Experience in AWS will be helpful
- Experience in automation tool is a must
- Experience in Java and Informatica/ETL is helpful
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule enables work life balance
- Regular corporate and social events