Currently we are looking for a Network Engineer for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
The Network Engineer is responsible for operational support of data voice security related infrastructure devices. You will also assist with customer request management relating to infrastructure devices such as Firewalls, VPNs, Routers, Switches, PacketShapers, and Load Balancers.
You will be part of the Network Services team. This team is responsible for the planning, deployment, support and management of data, voice and video network infrastructure for Enterprise IT Operations or service providers upon which business applications are built.
- Analyze and solve problems that require different solutions depending on the situation
- Be able to provide operational support with minimal assistance
- Provide customer request management relating to infrastructure devices
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Cisco router and switch configuration
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in routing and routed protocols, for example IP, OSPF, EIGRP Knowledge of carrier networks and data communication technology, such as MPLS PPP, Frame Relay, IP VPN, PTP, ISP
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IPSec VPN-based technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in cabling and wiring infrastructure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in power and cooling provisioning for network equipment IPv4 subnetting and administration Network documentation
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in operational troubleshooting in a production environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing multiple projects
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule enables work life balance
- Regular corporate and social events