Currently we are looking for a Solution Architect for our Antwerp office to make the team even stronger.
The intention would be to focus on the integration of the applications EPAM team working on with local customer applications and the business (integration legacy to legacy is also possible). Secondary would be designing and mapping all the data streams and work on improving the customer general data quality.
He/she will be working closely with existing architect on the customer side.
- Create future vision of architecture and overall landscape
- Provide technical governance of suppliers, assess and challenge solutions proposed by vendors of the customer's app and provide guidance from technical side including integration approaches, coordination, setting the rules for suppliers
- Work on data strategy: summarize and structure all information they have and create definitions of terms for business to have the same understanding across the company
- Implement PoCs
- Experience as a Solution Architect: create architecture documentation, design and review solutions and has experience with SDLC
- Tech stack: Java Spring, ReactJS, Azure, Microservices (K8s)
- Good knowledge of architectural theory out of primary technology domain context bounds
- Strong experience with full life cycle of Agile software development processes, approaches and methods (SCRUM, XP, etc.)
- Data strategy: summarize and structure all data and create strategy
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events