Currently we are looking for a Junior Hybris Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking for enthusiastic, keen to learn IT geeks willing to deepen their Java skills and become effective coders within e-commerce domain! We offer a unique opportunity to join our Hybris Academy program, run by experienced trainers. You will be able to gain expertise in the field and get exposure to commercial projects know how. You will have an opportunity to join one of our projects and start working with our clients from various industry sectors.
WHAT IS HYBRIS
SAP Hybris is the next generation of cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) Suite from SAP. It is a fully digital CRM suite which integrates with SAP ERP. It has omnichannel capabilities (contact customers via all touch points like phone, email, online webshop, instore etc. for 360-degree customer view). It mainly has the sales, service, marketing, analytics capabilities and much more functionalities which can address the CRM shortcomes present in traditional CRM systems.
It is a Platform based on Java and has a big technology stack. The architecture of SAP Hybris Commerce is flexible and modular. At its foundation is the Hybris platform which makes up the core functionality upon which all other functionality is built. SAP Hybris Commerce is divided into individual packages, such as commerce, content, channel, and orders.
Hybris commerce contains several layers, each of which has a different function and data abstraction level.
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris 123 - (2-3 weeks) - self-learning with mentor assistance
- 1-week extra tasks from mentor
- Project shadowing 1-2 weeks
- Position in one of our Hybris projects
- Actively participate in the Hybris Academy Course
- Attend daily
- Under supervision:
- Design and perform development related activities in terms of different applications
- Participate in the full lifecycle delivery
- Manage the daily tasks in the way leading to the knowledge and experience growth
- Manage technical documentation
- Working knowledge of Java
- Minimum 6 months of commercial experience in an IT development project or visible contribution to open source or having a portfolio of pet projects showing the knowledge and understanding of Java
- Good English skills
- Full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted