Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are currently searching for a strong Software Engineer to join the team working on business to business projects for our customer, a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in Seattle, with operations in many countries around the world. Company has a clear technology strategy to drive the timely delivery of value to its fans and clients through leveraging public cloud (AWS), deployment pipelines/CI/CD and developing on the latest technologies.
The project aims to help our customer to set up the deployment and maintenance automation for Kafka Streams application. As best as we can tell, the main application will have to be deployed to dedicated hardware, because the company doesn't have local storage figured out with Kubernetes yet, but many of the auxiliary services can be deployed via k8s.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to work independently and dedicated to customer which means the high English level is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Java development
- Confident knowledge of AWS automation services
- Proficiency in Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in Prometheus
- Deep knowledge of Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect
- Expertise in ElasticSearch
- Ability to work independently
- Upper-intermediate or higher English – both verbal and written (B2)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule