Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
We are looking forward to welcoming an experienced Application Support Specialist to join the WorkFusion project in EPAM Robotic Process Automation (RPA) competency. It operates with most progressive technologies and provides an opportunity to pass the certification, gain respective domains knowledge, and grow the own team in perspective. Various platforms are used on the projects: WorkFusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and different specific technologies: BPM, RPA, ML, OCR, Chatbots.
Our customer is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, it provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Company’s insurance businesses serve clients ranging from the largest multinationals, mid-size companies and small businesses to high net worth individuals, middle-income consumers and farmers.
After joining the team, you will be provided with a set of WorkFusion trainings to gain basic knowledge regarding the platform and its peculiarities.
- Conduct the shared folders configuration and troubleshooting
- Maintain users
- Take responsibility for installation, configuring of WorkFusion modules
- Monitor remote sessions
- Cover the troubleshooting of processes
- Conduct the monitoring and troubleshooting of WorkFusion components
- Support the processes developed on WorkFusion platform: restarting, monitoring, reconfiguring and migration, clarifying to Customer peculiarities of process flow
- Hands-on experience in application support, strong understanding of support processes (ITIL)
- Confident technical knowledge of Windows processes
- Proficiency in Linux technologies:
- MySQL + PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with WorkFusion platform is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills
- Readiness to work in shifts
- Being a quick learner
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers