You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Business Analysis Team Lead. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
We need a Technical Product Manager/Strong Business Analyst who can play a key role on the complex project.
A financial industry professional that will partner closely with our client in the Financial Risk domain and EPAM Core Technology Team to elaborate on upcoming business priorities. This includes addressing a key challenge area around incorporating platform development activities into business priorities.
The person should be focused on a result and quality, be able to act as a Product Owner and accumulate subject-matter knowledge.
What You Have
- Experience working in projects from the discovery phase to production
- Excellent soft skills, able to manage stakeholders
- Able to manage his/her own priorities and deliverables effectively and transparently
- Expert in requirements elicitation, documenting and management
- Experience in writing user stories with acceptance criteria (Gherkin format will be a plus)
- Familiar with a range of diagramming and UI prototyping tools
- Proficient working with Jira, Confluence
- High level of understanding of modern technologies (REST, AWS, microservices etc.)
- Experience working in Scrum project is a must
- Ability to work as a Proxy Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Business development mindset
- Experience in back-end specification (XML, JSON etc.) is preferable, but not mandatory
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance