Java Academy Program is a fully paid career accelerator for people at early stages of their Java Developer career. It is a unique opportunity to learn and improve participants’ skills under supervision of an excellent Coach.
We offer structured, full-time, 8 hours a day (or more if you are ambitious), 3-month learning and training program.
We seek talents, craftsmen’s and geeks.
We welcome diversity of backgrounds, experiences, and viewpoints.
Java Academy Program start date - November, 5th
EPAM Systems Java Academy is one and only program that can boost your career to the next level!
Java Academy is not another programming course for newbies. We are NOT a bootcamp.
Our Trainer – Tomasz Borek:
- Coder from Poland. Hoping to learn something new every day.
- Thankful to everybody who helps me while I hop along. Proud of: http://sckrk.com and http://geecon.org.
- Co-leads: SCKRK, Polish JUG, Lambda Lounge Krakow.
- I’m a flawed human, and unafraid to say so.
- Into: people, software, music, role-playing, honesty, and learning.
- Dislikes: doing unnecessary things, and doing “because I can”.
- * I got it from me parents. They coded and so do I.
How the process will look like:
- Java online test (90 min) – you will have 3 working days to complete this test;
- General interview with recruiter for selected candidates;
- Full day assessment, from 9:00 am till 5:00 pm.
Activities during Java Academy:
- Introductory lectures;
- Must have programmer’s tools;
- Solo coding tasks;
- Group coding project;
- Network, protocols and infrastructure;
- Final solo project.
- Java language – basic knowledge
- English level – B2 (spoken and written)
- Full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- Commercial experience in IT development project is a great asset!
- Selected candidates will be hired in EPAM as Junior Java Developers for a full time employment contract. The salary –also paid during training period – will be adjusted to your experience and technical evaluation results
- Software Developer position in EPAM gives you opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, get acquainted with various industries and domains, and work with modern technologies used in our projects
- EPAMers in Krakow focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
- Financial Services
- Business Info & Media
- Retail & Distribution
- Software & Hi-Tech
- Travel & Hospitality
- Life Sciences & Healthcare Energy & Utilities
- Manufacturing & Auto Insurance
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted