Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for Hybris Training for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Software Developer position in EPAM gives opportunity to interact with skilled engineers worldwide, be acquainted with various industries & domains and work with modern technologies used in our projects.
EPAMers in Krakow focus on delivering reliable, scalable and flexible components of the IT landscape to integrate with the existing systems, emphasize online processing and leverage the synergies for industries like:
Banking – adopting IT landscapes to meet EU regulations and execute international treaties;
Insurance – introducing modern systems opening new markets and extending products portfolio;
Trade – increasing transaction handling rate, keeping high security and redundancy standards;
Media & Entertainment – bringing premium class user experience for media consumers;
Meteorology – optimizing pan-European logistics and delivering weather disaster warnings;
Medicine – connecting patients, physicians and laboratory experts together to better diagnose rare diseases.
WHAT IS HYBRIS?
SAP Hybris is the next generation of cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) Suite from SAP. It is a fully digital CRM suite which integrates with SAP ERP. It has omnichannel capabilities (contact customers via all touch points like phone, email, online web shop, instore etc. for 360-degree customer view). It mainly has the sales, service, marketing, analytics capabilities and much more functionalities which can address the CRM shortcomes present in traditional CRM systems.
It is a Platform based on Java and has a big technology stack. The architecture of SAP Hybris Commerce is flexible and modular. At its foundation is the Hybris platform which makes up the core functionality upon which all other functionality is built. SAP Hybris Commerce is divided into individual packages, such as commerce, content, channel, and orders.
Hybris commerce contains several layers, each of which has a different function and data abstraction level.
Project technologies and tools
- Hybris 123 - (2-3 weeks) - self-learning with mentor assistance
- 1-week extra tasks from mentor
- Project shadowing 1-2 weeks
- One of our interesting eCommerce projects
- Work within the development team delivering the core features in Agile environment
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Strong experience with Java
- Clean coding and refactoring skills with great problem-solving ability
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted