Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington and listed as one of top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. Founded in 1901, the company began as a shoe retailer and expanded its inventory to include clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, and fragrances. Select stores also include wedding and home furnishings departments. The company has 349 stores operating in 40 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada.
The goal of the project is to create a data streaming application to transfer data between two databases in real time. The goal of testing effort within the project is to ensure fullness and correctness of data transferred. The solution will include two pieces: real time streaming and batch-based data validation and reconciliation process, both of which are testing targets.
We are currently looking for software test automation specialists with an experience in data testing to work as a single QA in the team and own the whole testing process end to end.
- Test planning
- Test framework implementation (from scratch)
- Test automation
- General Quality Assurance activities
- 2+ years` experience as a software test automation engineer
- Expertise in Data Testing
- Confident understanding and experience in Java programing language
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate or higher English level (B1+)
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Experience in Spring framework
- Familiarity with Cucumber testing tool
- Experience in Serenity
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, one of the following: Cloud Dataflow/Spark/Storm/Flink
- Spring Boot
- Oracle DB 11g
- Oracle GoldenGate
- Google Cloud Dataflow
- Google Cloud Spanner
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours