Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is the programming division of the well-known world Broadcasting Company, owned by 21st Century Fox, that is responsible for sports broadcasts on the network, and its dedicated regional and national sports cable channels. It’s a leading sports site that delivers breaking news, real-time stats, and fantasy games to more than 35 million unique visitors every month. The site provides sports fans with a wealth of exclusive video and is the industry leader in the delivery of sports content to mobile devices.
- 3+ years of professional front-end engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience developing service-based applications using Node.js
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- React.js skills are nice to have
- Agile practices experience
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours