Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is an American multinational mass media conglomerate that create compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events and social media experiences - for audiences in more than 180 countries on various platforms and devices.
It is currently the world's ninth largest broadcasting, cable, and media company in terms of revenue, and has headquarters in New York City.
Currently we’re looking for a Front-End Engineer to work on an exciting new project for the Broadcast Systems Development team. Candidates for this position should be driven to deliver quality software suitable for the high-availability nature of television broadcasting.
- Participate in the Agile/SCRUM development process as an individual contributor, sizing work items and completing sprint tasks
- Review pull requests for defects and overall code quality
- Work closely with Lead UX/UI Designer to implement wireframes and mockups
- Conduct technical assessments of project requirements
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other front end and back end engineers
- 3+ years of professional front-end engineering experience
- 2 years of experience with Angular (versions 2+)
- Experience with responsive web design essential
- Basic understanding of HTTP and web socket protocols
- Following the principles and patterns of good software design
- Ability to produce clean, readable, quality code
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum principles
- Being a reliable, committed, and hard working personality
Nice to have
- SignalR or another real-time web framework like socket.io experience
- Basic understanding of Reactive programming - RxJS experience
- Angular unit testing experience
- Web app performance optimization
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours