Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world. Successful candidate will join a team working on a new version of Platform.
The team works in various business domains to bring the customers to a success: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. It designs and develops a high loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. The team participates in pre-sale activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
• Project Summary: Rebuild and Redesign part of Core Ticketing system API represented by ATS/AMG into Java-based solution (most likely AAPI). The focus is Invoicing API.
• Project Objective: Design and implement Invoicing API endpoint that will be used by Frontend Team.
• Project Deliverables: Solution design and Invoicing API endpoint design Implemented agreed scope of Invoicing API.
- Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences
- Cover technical problems resolution, use critical thinking on development approach
- Define and implement Unit tests
- Collaborate on cross-cutting issues such as architecture
- Implement the new functionality
- Support the existing functionality
- Participate in the infrastructure development or deployment strategies
- 3+ years’ Java development experience
- Strong expertise in Java Core
- Experience with Spring (core, MVC, Integration)
- Experience with Java application containers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Extensive experience in building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- At least intermediate English level (B1+)
- REST/SOAP web services
- Spring Boot
- JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Wiremock
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours