Our customer is a primary ticket outlet and distribution company based in different US locations - Seattle, Los Angeles, Scottsdale with operations in many countries around the world. Successful candidate will join a team working on a new version of Platform.
The team works in various business domains to bring the customers to a success: complex e-commerce solutions, banking, sport, logistics, project and people management, etc. It designs and develops a high loaded web-based services and applications for desktop, tablets, mobile and custom in-store (Kiosk) devices. The team participates in pre-sale activities, creating real data working prototypes, using cutting-edge technologies.
• Project Summary: Rebuild and Redesign part of Core Ticketing system API represented by ATS/AMG into Java-based solution (most likely AAPI). The focus is Invoicing API.
• Project Objective: Design and implement Invoicing API endpoint that will be used by Frontend Team.
• Project Deliverables: Solution design and Invoicing API endpoint design Implemented agreed scope of Invoicing API.
- Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences
- Cover technical problems resolution, use critical thinking on development approach
- Define and implement Unit tests
- Collaborate on cross-cutting issues such as architecture
- Implement the new functionality
- Support the existing functionality
- Participate in the infrastructure development or deployment strategies
- 3+ years’ Java development experience
- Strong expertise in Java Core
- Experience with Spring (core, MVC, Integration)
- Experience with Java application containers (Tomcat, Jetty)
- Extensive experience in building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes, n-tier, client/server, cluster and load balanced architectures, web applications
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- At least intermediate English level (B1+)
- REST/SOAP web services
- Spring Boot
- JUnit, Cucumber, Mockito, Wiremock
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours