Currently we are looking for a Cloud/Azure Engineer for our Basel office to make the team even stronger.
Are you adept at setting up cloud-based systems and running them smoothly? Do you have a cool, focused mind and steady hands for fixing incidents? Have you ever wanted to walk on clouds?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us: – configure, test, roll out and automate cloud-based systems – ensure a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance – analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them – collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions – advise our development teams in building software that is easy to run, monitor and fix.
Being part of a 4+ years project building a disruptive, cutting-edge digital advisory platform for asset management, you will be working in the Cloud Engineering Team in Basel. As a small, highly skilled team in a highly dynamic environment, we define and live our own deployment and operations processes and practices to help our project moving forward swiftly and efficiently and run an industry-leading advisory platform.
- Your experience and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in configuring, deploying, and running cloud-based infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Experience in automation/configuration management (infrastructure as code)
- Experience with code and script languages (PowerShell/Terraform preferred)
- Knowledge of Windows-based environments
- Knowledge of PaaS (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile principles and best practices
- Degree in Computer Science, or similar professional certifications
- Background in the financial industry or similar strongly regulated environment
- You are:
- Analytical and logical, and you can solve problems like nobody’s business
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, flexible and self-directed
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies