You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior .NET Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world class engineers. Our client is one of the most innovative investment management firms.
We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer, who is passionate about developing state-of-the-art, cross-asset, front-to-back office trading and compliance applications.
The project includes designing, developing and supporting adaptable and scalable platforms that respond to changing market and regulatory environments.
What You Have
- 5+ years’ experience in .NET development in C#
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Practical skills of design patterns
- Proficiency in algorithms and data structure
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE, commonly used Version Control Systems (like TFS, Git)
- Comprehensive understanding of communication protocols, standards, technologies (SOAP, REST, WCF)
- Good English communication skills (reading, writing and speaking)
Nice to have
- Financial service domain knowledge
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance