You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as an Automation Engineer (Big Data). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world class engineers. Our clients are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
DET position with emphasis on big data and Shell scripting.
Note: Partial remote work can be considered
What You Have
- Strong Shell scripting and strong Linux power user/administrator skills
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with testing big data (ideally Hadoop) or (less preferable), ETL is a big plus
- Experience in writing unit tests, API tests, UI tests and ETL tests (at least 2 of 4)
- ETL jobs testing manual and ETL automation (Batch, Linux, SQL, Hadoop, Splunk)
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance