Currently we are looking for a motivated Project Manager to make the team even stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Define project schedules, manage activities, determine team priorities and drives the resolution of issues and defects; ensure assigned projects are completed on time, and up to client’s expectations
- Identify project risks, develop risk mitigation plans and communicate project risks to client and senior management
- Analyze application requirements provided by client in order to understand the application vision to support the project team for a functional perspective
- Participate in overall project design, manage product life cycle processes and procedures to ensure project meets financial, business and schedule goals and on time
- Recognize and conduct strategic plan to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks
- Develop and maintain project artefacts
- Pan, estimate and control project costs
- Identify stakeholders’ interests, priorities and expectations in the requirements
- Work with developers to explain requirements and make sure they are implemented to meet client’s expectation, complete functional reviews of the product / application
- Work with developers on interpreting requirements, supervising development process, ensuring work and quality are up to client’s expectation and reviewing final deliverables
- Ensure all product deliverables are satisfied with client (architecture, design documents, test cases, etc.)
- Perform technical / functional review and analysis, prepare internal and external documentation, and work closely with client to drive project results
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related subject, Master’s degree or overseas education background is preferred
- At least 4 years of project management experience
- Solid knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle and Software Engineering Process, project management standards and practices
- Hands-on experience in delivering product/project in Agile Environment (Scrum is preferable)
- Ability to perform project manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project phases as well as practice several Software Development Methodologies
- Ability to organize and manage a project team, identify, analyze and properly respond to project risks
- Ability to lead and engage people in a conversation, moderate small and large meetings
- Ability to conduct public speaking within large groups, solid skills in preparing slide decks and visual materials
- Communicate to stakeholders, execute and manage changes in the stakeholder management plan
- Upper-Intermediate (CEFR B2) or higher level of verbal and written English
Nice to have
- CSM/PSM or PMP certification is a plus
- Mandarin knowledge is a plus
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- International projects
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, and forums to explore beyond work passion (CSR, photography, painting, sports, etc.)
- Free English classes
- Online training course library, mentoring, career development and potential partial grant of certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Compensation for sick leave and paid time off
- Tech talks and hackathons
- Referral bonuses