Currently we are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer proficient in in Java to make the team stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Leverage breakthrough IT technologies to build applications, i.e. leverage public cloud like Azure, AWS and platform solutions like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes and ELKG
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Create design, technical and project documentation
- Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, implement functionality without direct supervision Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Follow and understand defined software development process, such as tasks assignments, daily issue tracking etc
- Work with operation team and end user to get the project deliverables to be accepted and released in production environment
- Continually review and evolve existing platform architecture to adopt leading IT methodologies i.e. micro-service, container, continues delivery/deployment, ITIL
- Assist team members by providing technical solutions
- Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
- Investigate digital related products and platforms, identify potential opportunities to innovate or improve the existing products and platforms based on customer needs, create the business opportunities, product strategy and business requirement
- Keep an eye on the technical trends of the industry, collect new functions of WeChat ecosphere and enhance the competitiveness of existing platforms
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering and development using Java, including UML, Modeling and Design skills
- Advanced knowledge of Core Java, Spring
- Good knowledge of Hibernate, Web services and Restful services
- Understanding of code quality measurements and able to implement efficient Unit Tests
- Experienced in designing high quality solutions using OOP, TDD/BDD, Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience with relational database technologies e.g., SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience with Linux, source code control tools (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Experience of CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, conscientious attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
- Ability to analyze several possible decisions from engineering problem and evaluate which one is more suitable
- In depth understanding of different phases of software development lifecycle and understanding of Agile Scrum processes
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeping updated with technology changes
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Be familiar with micro services framework principles, such as Spring Cloud
- Be familiar with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) suit of logs system
- Experienced in one of the popular public clouds: Azure / AWS / GCP, etc
- Experienced in IT operation with experience in one of the domains: CI/CD, Container Orchestration, Logging and Monitoring, Micro-service, Infrastructure, Operation Automation
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events